Bareboat (self-sail) prices for 2019
SY Merlins Magic, 8.8 metre Westerly Merlin, per week:
£450 January, February, December
£850 March, October, November
£950 April, May, September
£1,100 June, July, August
Security deposit (fully refundable): £500 per booking
We highly recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover your booking costs in case you are unable to travel.
Included in the price:
- Boat with the inventory (see inventory list)
- All overnight and mooring costs along the Caledonian Canal *
- Berth in base marina
- All canal licences and fees
- Towels, bedding and pillows/cases
- Parking at marina base
Not included in the price:
- Bank transfer fees
- Fuel, gas, water
- Final cleaning
- Berths in other marinas or harbours (apart from marina base)
- Food and drink
If the yacht is not handed back in clean condition, a cleaning fee of £200 will apply.
Charter week from Saturday to Saturday. Diesel, gas, and any mains electricity on the canal berths used are the only normal extras.
Skipper hire: Prices above + £700 per week + meals (Must be booked at least eight weeks in advance, subject to availability).
Part weeks (mini-breaks, weekend charters etc) have a small surcharge of 1/6 of weekly rate per night, please ask for details.
* excluding the lochs connected by the Caledonian Canal